Movere Double Glazed operable walls deliver acoustics in an instant. Ideal for offices, conference halls or anywhere you need to carve out a quiet space.
- Manual or semi-automatic operation
- Expanding wall jamb manual or automatic
- 4” panel thickness
- Integral blinds manual or remote control operation
- Light weight for acoustic value achieved
- No internal door fixings
- Polyester powder coated finish (RAL color choices)
|Track system:||Centre or end fold.|
|Head Track:||extruded 4”.|
|Roller Options:||Single point, Twin point and heavy duty.|
|Parking Option #1:||Single or Twin tracks with offset parking|
|Parking Option #2:||Single or Twin point parking|
|Max panel width:||250 – 900mm|
|Fire safety:||Class O Surface spread of flame|
|Acoustic Performance:||Up to 54 dB Rw.|
Technical Drawings - PDF & CAD
- ¼” Glass on each side of unit
- various types available upon request
- Pivot Glass Doors
- Full Height pass Door
- End panels can be free swing pivot door access
Hardware & Fittings
- Aluminum and stainless steel
- Custom assemblies upon request
- Custom finishes
Acoustic Movable Glass Walls
Avanti Systems double glazed movable walls add premium features that include acoustic performance and semi-automatic operation. The system can incorporate pass doors and be configured to park center, side or parallel stacked, at one or both ends. Walls are laboratory tested acoustically rated up to 40db and are suitable for a wide variety of applications including hotels and conference centers, corporate offices, hospitals, schools, colleges, universities, churches, sports and leisure facilities.
Architects Inspiration HandbookGlass applications in commercial interiors.
Featured Movere Double Glazed Projects
We work with our clients to push the boundaries of interior glazing. Below are projects that showcase just how limitless the possibilities are. Check it out and get inspired. If you can dream it we can do it.