Eclipse Standard interior glass sliding doors can be integrated with our glass partitions or with a standard wall to add a touch of modern style.
- Alternate pull options
- 4’ stainless steel handles with optional locking mechanism
- Curved application available
- Solid stainless steel support bar
- Roller assembly fitted over counter sunk fittings
- 5/8” gap between door and fixed glazing
Technical Drawings - PDF & CAD
- 3/8" Clear tempered
- 3/8" Laminated glass
- 1/2" Clear tempered
- Laminated LCD privacy glazing
- Single Glazed
- Double Glazed
- Elite Freestanding
- Traditional Solid Wall
Hardware & Fittings
- Aluminum and stainless steel
- Gigante Lower Handle and Locking Mechanism
- Custom assemblies upon request
- Custom finishes
Interior office sliding glass doors
Sliding Glass Door Systems combine an aesthetically pleasing appearance with facility to maximize use of available space and confinement. Each system includes solid stainless steel components, incorporated roller assembly fitting over exposed stainless steel support bar. These glass doors reduce the risk of trapping fingers, which is minimized by 18mm gap between glass door and adjacent glazed modules. Systems are available in alternative installation methods, enabling choice of aesthetics. Avanti Systems Eclipse sliding glass panel doors are fully compatible with Avanti Elite range of Glass Wall Systems.
Architects Inspiration HandbookGlass applications in commercial interiors.
Featured Eclipse Standard Sliding Door Projects
We work with our clients to push the boundaries of interior glazing. Below are projects that showcase just how limitless the possibilities are. Check it out and get inspired. If you can dream it we can do it.