Hinged Framed Swing
(Elevation, Revit, CAD & Specs)
- Highlights: Full Height Available & ADA Compliant
- Glazing Available: 3/8″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 3/4″
- Available Glazing Types: Clear Tempered, Low Iron, Laminated & LCD Privacy Glass
- Standard Frame Finishes Available: Standard RAL 9006 and Clear Anodized. Custom Color Powder Coating Available
- Available Hardware: Free Swing & Self Closing Options, Locking Lever Handle, Standard Lever Handle, 4 1/2″ Hinges, Recessed Floor Closer, Overhead Closer
The Hinged Glass Swing Door is completely customizable and is compatible and fits seamlessly into our Solare™ Single and Double Glazed Frameless Partition, Elevare™ Stacking Double Glazed High Wall System, Movare™ Movable Double Glazed System or Transverso Monoblock™ Modular Wall Partition System as well as solid traditional walls. Free swing and self-closing are options that are offered with this versatile solution. Custom assemblies and custom finishes are also offered with the Hinged Glass Swing Door.
The door accommodates tempered, laminated, low iron and LCD glazing, and can be clear or patterned or have a custom graphic. The Hinged Glass Swing Door fits into a straight or curved configuration and the only limit to it’s height is the height of the partition. A pair of pivot doors is also an option for wider entries. Our handles, hinges, pivots, and closers are compatible with the Hinged Glass Swing Door. Available frame finishes include our standard polyester powder coated finish (RAL color choices), Brushed Finish and Stainless Steel Finish. Custom finishes are also available.
The Hinged Glass Swing Door is completely compatible with all of our systems which are fully demountable, which qualify for LEED credits.
Transverso™ Modular Monoblock
Movare™ Movable & Folding Glass Partition Systems
Elevare™ High Wall
Have A Question?
We would be happy to assist you with any additional information you may need. To send us a message, please fill out the form below. If you are looking for pricing or a formal quote please request a quote here.