Transverso™ Monoblock Modular Partition System
(Elevation, Revit, CAD & Specs)
- Maximum Glazing Panel Width: 60″
- Maximum Glazing Panel Height: Full Height up to 16′-0″
- Glazing Available: Double Glazed 1/4″ Clear tempered or Clear laminated
- Available Glazing Types: Clear Tempered, Low Iron, Laminated & LCD Privacy Glass
- Frame Finishes Available: Aluminum Stainless Steel, Polyester powder coated RAL Colors (Jet Black, Silver, Grey & White)
- Panel Options: Glass, Gypsum Board, Wood Veneer, Laminates, Melamine Facings, & Vynyl
- STC Rating: 45 (Glass Wall), 47 (Solid Wall)
The Transverso™ Monoblock Modular Partition System offers pre-assembled units that quickly go into place and allow you to use your newly created space in record time. The pre-assembled units reduce site labor costs as well as material waste. The system allows the use of gypsum board without the mess of joint compounds and sanding. It also allows for the use of glass, wood, laminates, melamine facings and vinyl.
The system accommodates tempered, laminated, low iron and LCD glazing, and may also be of a straight, angled or curved configuration. LCD, pivot, sliding and hinged doors may be installed. Wood and glass doors (single glazed and double glazed) are all compatible within the free standing system. The fittings may be of an aluminum finish, standard RAL color (Jet Black, Silver, Grey or White) or a custom RAL color.
The Transverso™ Modular Monoblock Partition System is fully demountable. It’s components contain recycled material and are infinitely recyclable.
The System meets LEED Characteristics:
LEED 2009 (v3): MRc3, MRc4, MRc5, MRc7, EQc4.2, EQc8.1 and EQc8.2.
LEED v4: MRc1, MRc3, MRc4, MRc8, EQc2, EQc7 and EQc8.
Have A Question?
We would be happy to assist you with any additional information you may need. To send us a message, please fill out the form below. If you are looking for pricing or a formal quote please request a quote here.