Interior Glass Wall Specialists
Eclipse™ Sliding Glass Pocket Doors
(Elevation, Revit, CAD & Specs)
- Highlights: 4" Stainless Steel handles are standard, Locking mechanisms are available, Curved applications are available, Floor track for the door location, top hung door rollers
- Glazing Available: 3/8" & 1/2"
- Available Glazing Types: Clear Tempered, Low Iron, Laminated & LCD Privacy Glass
- Standard Frame Finishes Available: Standard RAL 9006 and Clear Anodized. Custom Color Powder Coating Available
- Integration: The Sliding Glass Pocket Doors slide smoothly into any of our double glazed wall systems. It retracts between the fixed panels for an ultra-modern entryway.
The Pocket Sliding Glass Door slides smoothly into our Solare™ Double Glazed Partition System or a solid traditional wall offering a space saving, ultramodern interior entryway, pleasing to the eye.
Tempered, laminated and low iron glazing is compatible with the door, and may be clear, patterned or have a custom graphic. The Glass Pocket Door fits into straight or curved configurations. A pair of Glass Pocket doors is also an option for wider entryways. Our 48” stainless steel pull handle comes standard with each door. Lockable pull handle hardware is also available. Each pocket door system includes stainless steel components and a floor track for door location. Available frame finishes include our standard polyester powder coated finish (RAL color choices), Brushed Finish and Stainless Steel Finish. Custom finishes are also available.
The Pocket Sliding Glass Door is completely compatible with all of our systems which are fully demountable, which qualify for LEED credits.
Solare™ Double Glazed
Have A Question?
We would be happy to assist you with any additional information you may need. To send us a message, please fill out the form below. If you are looking for pricing or a formal quote please request a quote here.