Interior Glass Wall Specialists
Eclipse™ Sliding Glass Barn Doors
(Elevation, Revit, CAD & Specs)
- Highlights: Full Height Available & ADA Compliant
- Glazing Available: 3/8", 1/2", 9/16", 3/4"
- Available Glazing Types: Clear Tempered, Low Iron, Laminated & LCD Privacy Glass
- Standard Frame Finishes Available: Standard RAL 9006 and Clear Anodized. Custom Color Powder Coating Available
- Available Hardware: Free Swing & Self Closing Options, Locking Lever Handle, Standard Lever Handle, 4 1/2" Hinges, Recessed Floor Closer, Overhead Closer
The Barn Sliding Glass Door is our standard interior manual sliding glass door which can be integrated into the Solare™ Frameless, Elite™ Freestanding Partition System as well as a solid traditional wall to add a touch of modern style to any entryway.
The door accommodates tempered, laminated and low iron glazing, and can be clear or patterned or have a custom graphic. The Barn Sliding Glass Door fits into a straight or curved configuration. A pair of sliding doors is also an option for wider entries. The minimal 5/8” gap between the door and fixed panel reduces the risk of trapping fingers. Locking hardware is available.
The maximum height for the Barn Sliding Glass Door is 12’-0” and maximum panel width is 4’-0”. The components of the sliding door system are of stainless steel which fit over countersunk fasteners.
The Barn Sliding Glass Door is completely compatible with all of our systems which are fully demountable, which qualify for LEED credits.
Have A Question?
We would be happy to assist you with any additional information you may need. To send us a message, please fill out the form below. If you are looking for pricing or a formal quote please request a quote here.