Eclipse™ Sliding Glass Barn Doors
(Elevation, CAD Details & Specs)
- Highlights: Full Height Available & ADA Compliant
- Glazing Available: 3/8″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 3/4″
- Available Glazing Types: Clear Tempered, Low Iron, Laminated & LCD Privacy Glass
- Standard Frame Finishes Available: Standard RAL 9006 and Clear Anodized. Custom Color Powder Coating Available
- Available Hardware: Free Swing & Self Closing Options, Locking Lever Handle, Standard Lever Handle, 4 1/2″ Hinges, Recessed Floor Closer, Overhead Closer
The Barn Sliding Glass Door is our standard interior manual sliding glass door which can be integrated into the Solare™ Frameless, Elite™ Freestanding Partition System as well as a solid traditional wall to add a touch of modern style to any entryway.
The door accommodates tempered, laminated and low iron glazing, and can be clear or patterned or have a custom graphic. The Barn Sliding Glass Door fits into a straight or curved configuration. A pair of sliding doors is also an option for wider entries. The minimal 5/8” gap between the door and fixed panel reduces the risk of trapping fingers. Locking hardware is available.
The maximum height for the Barn Sliding Glass Door is 12’-0” and maximum panel width is 4’-0”. The components of the sliding door system are of stainless steel which fit over countersunk fasteners.
Have A Question?
We would be happy to assist you with any additional information you may need. To send us a message, please fill out the form below. If you are looking for pricing or a formal quote please request a quote here.