Pivot Frameless Swing Door
(Elevation, CAD Details & Specs)
- Highlights: Free Swing & Self-closing Options Available, No Height Limit, ADA Compliant
- Glazing Available: 3/8″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 3/4″
- Available Glazing Types: Clear Tempered, Low Iron, Laminated & LCD Privacy Glass
- Standard Frame Finishes Available: Standard RAL 9006 and Clear Anodized. Custom Color Powder Coating Available
- Available Hardware: Overhead Closer, Recessed Floor Closer, Patch Fittings, Door Rails, Handles, Locks
The Pivot Frameless Glass Swing Door is our luxury glass door solution that is completely customizable and is compatible with every partition system we offer as well as solid traditional walls. Free swing and self-closing are options that are offered with this versatile solution. Custom assemblies and custom finishes are also offered with the Pivot Frameless Glass Swing Door. The two-way pivoting doors can fit with almost every system we offer and are available with numerous handle options with both locking and standard.
The door accommodates tempered, laminated, low iron and LCD glazing, and can be clear or patterned or have a custom graphic. The Pivot Frameless Glass Swing Door fits into a straight or curved configuration and the only limit to it’s height is the height of the partition. A pair of pivot doors is also an option for wider entries. The Frameless Glass Pivot Door is compatible with any of the hardware we offer; locking and non-locking.
The Pivot Frameless Glass Swing Door is completely compatible with all of our systems which are fully demountable, which qualify for LEED credits.
Transverso™ Modular Monoblock
Movare™ Movable & Folding Glass Partition Systems
Elevare™ High Wall
Have A Question?
We would be happy to assist you with any additional information you may need. To send us a message, please fill out the form below. If you are looking for pricing or a formal quote please request a quote here.