Movere Timber Operable is made up of versatile movable walls rather than traditional solid walls. With endless finish options, they can fit in any space flawlessly.
- Manual or semi-automatic operation
- 4” panel thickness and installation up to 15'
- Expanding wall jamb manual or automatic
- Light weight for acoustic value achieved (52 db)
- Polyester powder coated finish (RAL color choices)
- NO internal door fixings
|Track system:||Centre or end fold.|
|Head Track:||extruded 4”.|
|Roller Options:||Single point, Twin point and heavy duty.|
|Parking Option #1:||Single or Twin tracks with offset parking|
|Parking Option #2:||Single or Twin point parking|
|Max panel width:||250 – 900mm|
|Fire safety:||Class O Surface spread of flame|
|Acoustic Performance:||Up to 52 dB Rw.|
Technical Drawings - PDF & CAD
- MFC Board
- Wood Vaneer
- Magnetic Dry Wipe
- Pivot solid doors
- Full height pass doors
- End panels can be free swing pivot door access
Hardware & Fittings
- Aluminum and stainless steel
- Custom assemblies upon request
- Custom finishes
- External hardware components for ease of maintenance and added acoustic value
Architects Inspiration HandbookGlass applications in commercial interiors.
Featured Movere Timber Operable Wall Projects
We work with our clients to push the boundaries of interior glazing. Below are projects that showcase just how limitless the possibilities are. Check it out and get inspired. If you can dream it we can do it.